воскресенье, 23 ноября 2014 г.

                      Houses and Buildings



My dear friends,
   My UFO got out of hand; I crashed and found myself on an unknown planet. Firstly, I didn’t have a train of thought where I was as I lost track of my location but then after doing some calculations I understood that I am on EARTH. Can you imagine??
   At first, I tried to recondition an engine of my UFO but it came home to me that my flying device is broken although I thought that it was in mint condition. Then I realized that I’m all alone in the heart of this unknown civilization and nobody can help me. I felt so vulnerable and devastated.
   However, after some time I decided that I am solely responsible for my rescue and I must do something. So it came into my mind that maybe it would be a good idea to try to collaborate with people. I started to walk down the road and went almost a mile when I saw IT…
   You know that we aliens use only cutting-edge technologies and live only in brand new and ultra-modern buildings so it was a genuine shock for me to saw this abandoned castle.   It was majestic although some parts of it fell into decay and were in ruins. I could say even without tracing its origin that it was a medieval castle. Perhaps it was formerly a residence of a Duke or a Count. Some of the walls were preserved in its original state and looked almost as good as new. I decided to come closer to this building and examine it carefully.  There were parts of it that looked dilapidated and ramshackle. From one side I could see the entrance to old stables.
   I was walking there captivated and was dreaming up different stories connected with inhabitants of this castle.
   It’s time to end my message. I hope that you will send me an up to date engine for my UFO and I will be able to return back home soon. I will tell you all about my adventures on this planet.
All the best,
Zardox


1 комментарий:

  1. Oh our dear Zardox! Please, make a hologram of this dilapidated and run-down castle because we have to keep track of development of other civilizations, despite the fact, that they don't use cutting-edge technologies we can collaborate with them. As a proverb says: 'Two heads are better than one"

    ОтветитьУдалить